End Of Tenancy Cleaning Services in Guildford
Are you moving out or planning a deep clean before you move into your new home? Or you are approaching the end of your rental period and looking to have your house or flat professionally cleaned?
Any landlord would want a professional clean at the end of tenancy, expecting a reasonably clean house - fridge, oven, windows, hoovered carpets, etc.
Our end of tenancy cleaning Guildford services meet the requirements even of the most demanding customers.
With Professional Cleaning London Ltd you can be sure that you will get your deposit back and have your smooth move. You may leave the property as you found it - so that the next tenants appreciate it and get the same deal that you did. Because our motivated and fully insured domestic cleaners will bring your property up to a new height of cleanliness.
Our end of tenancy cleaning services come with a guarantee for 48 hours.
In case you are not entirely happy with the job we've done, we will re-clean all of the contaminated areas free of charge.
Our skilled team of motivated and professional cleaners has a huge amount of tenancy cleaning experience in Guildford. They are fully equipped and ready to satisfy all your cleaning needs. We use completely safe and environmentally friendly supplies and equipment, providing you with the best of our moving in/out cleaning services.
Besides the start/ end of tenancy cleaning services Professional Cleaning London Ltd also provides:
We are a professional legitimate and reputable cleaning company that is highly recommended for letting agents, tenants, landlords and home owners in Guildford. We can offer special rates to those with a number properties that require our services.
Save your time and money! Make an enquiry to see what we can do for you.
Book your free quote online or call us on 020 3733 2163 - our call centre is open 24/7. You may also contact us via e-mail to: or using the enquiry form on the left.
Here's the checklist of our end of tenancy cleaning services:
- wash/polish all work surfaces;
- clean the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors);
- clean the tops of wall units and underneath them;
- clean exterior and interior of drawers;
- clean the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas remove lime scale and polish where required;
- degrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- internal oven cleaning,removal of built up grease as well clean exterior and polish any external chrome;
- clean oven racks and trays;
- clean hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs;
- clean and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill and hood;
- fridge/freezer cleaning, grime, mildew, and food deposit removal, clean rubber;
- clean washing machine inside and out;
- clean dishwasher inside and out;
- clean soap dispensers and filters of washing machine and dishwashers;
- clean microwave inside and out;
- clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster;
- refuse bins: empty and clean;
- hoover, mop and polish the floor and clean skirting boards;
- clean windows and window frames, clean doors, top of doors and door handles;
- appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets and switches, light fittings, shades.
Bathrooms and toilets:
- showers screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished;
- degrrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- shower heads and waste fitting to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean, seat and cover to be cleaned and disinfected;
- all soap and shampoo deposits to be removed;
- mirrors to be cleaned and polished;
- extractor fans and air vents to wiped;
- floors to be washed and polished.
Bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and stairs:
- dusting throughout including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround, hand rails, stairs, radiators;
- all furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath;
- mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under * remove cobwebs;
- remove cobwebs;
- carpeted areas to be vacuumed and all other floors to be washed;
- all glass to be cleaned;
- windows sills to be wiped down, windows to be cleaned internally;
- all doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned, door handles to be polished;
- drawers and shelves to be cleared if any rubbish;
- upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleared underneath;
- all wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust;
- all bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
NOTICE: Washing walls or dishes left in the kitchen area is not included in our standard end of tenancy cleaning service. This has to be booked separately. We are not a rubbish removal company. If you book our end of tenancy cleaning service, you should have your fridge completely defrosted. All cabinets should be empty, except the landlord devices. Cleaning windows from the inside is included in our cleaning service.